GoNatalieGo

Monday, September 15, 2008

A funny thing...

This year, to help Junior survive 7th grade and the pre-competition swim team he swims with for an hour a day, we've implemented a no TV, no videogames Monday thru Thursday rule. I can't believe how much quieter our house is. It is still rare that we have a day where homework, reading, piano practice and chores all get done, but at least it's quieter. And I don't really miss Zack, Cody, Drake, Josh or Hannah (but I do kind of miss Carly and Spencer).

So, to fill all his free time, Junior has designed a webpage. I think he started it to try and convince us to let him buy Super Smash Bros Brawl (rated T for Teen). But, it is actually pretty funny. And, he has been checking his sitemeter pretty regularly. So, if you have a minute, check it out. Post something on his empty blog. Try and figure out what is wrong with that cat. And, if you are a Super Smash Bros Brawl fan, enjoy that, too.

You can find it here.

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger daltongirl said...

That's pretty much the most awesome thing I've seen since Lola's first blog.

Also, you're the best parents EVER for limiting the screen time. I'm just sayin'.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'll check it out. Cuz I used to be the favorite Primary teacher. Can't claim that one anymore. How about "Primary Teacher of the Year, 2006.0 version"? Not an exaggeration? What if I looked at it a bunch of times to make his stats go up???

Sarah

you like the Kip picture? He's wearing a beanie Emma crocheted. Can't you tell how happy he is??

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Reba said...

Your son writes better, much better, than all of my college writing students combined.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Lola said...

Hahahahahahaha! My old blog is....really really cute. I like his too. :D
Mom
don't
even
think
about
it.
:(
I have a new blog though! Here is the link
redheadedstepchildcreative.blogspot.com
:D
so read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home