GoNatalieGo

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've got some SKILLS, my friends!

Okay, as a rookie blogger, I am pleased to announce that not only do I now have an adorable picture next to my comments, but I also figured out how to put links on the side of my blog, AND THEY WORK! The only computer class I ever took was in 6th grade, and all we did was write programs to make our names scroll across the screen of the TRS-80 (available at RadioShack) and then save our programs on a cassette tape. I love being a child of the '80s! Now, I will try and put a link INTO a post. Check this out! To see information about my family's (siblings, not husband and wee ones) favorite movie, click here .

3 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger daltongirl said...

You DO have skills! Legislative skills, blogging skills, cupcake and pizza skills . . . You're awesome. I've always thought so. I'm not just saying that for the benefit of your fans. And I also agree that you look more like Kelly than I look like a little white dog.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

Okay, I'm tooting my own horn AGAIN, but I've discovered how to make it so you click on the word 'here' instead of some ugly old link! YEAH, ME!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Woo-hoo!
Go Nat, GO!
OH... wait. I get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home