GoNatalieGo

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey! Look at Me!!!

I just left a rude post on DaltonGirl's blog about how she needs to post something new, and then I realized that I haven't posted in a long time. I don't have anything very intelligent or funny to say, but I have made a list of funny things that have happened around here lately. It turns out they aren't that funny. My life is pretty boring. I apologize in advance.

Junior and I were talking about his strengths, and how they may differ from those of his brother, Trey. Junior says, "Trey is really good at math and running. I am really good at reading and scientology... Help me, Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft!" And, no, he hasn't seen Talladega Nights, just the preview.

We've been watching 'Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman' at our house. We love it. We only watch PBS on weekdays, and I actually don't get too many complaints. My kids cried when they found out that 'ZOOM' was cancelled. 'Fetch!' helps fill that void. I especially love 'Fetch!' because Ruff calls the kids "fetchers." Fetchers!

I was pretty sure I had West Nile Virus, but it turned out to just be a headache caused by trail mix withdrawal. I might need methadone to get through it.

Little Miss is getting bossier by the second. Yesterday, something fell out of the refridgerator after my husband had opened it. She said, "Daddy, you are responsible for that." Good vocabulary, though!

My new nickname for the charter school in my town, Legacy Poop, is really starting to catch on. DaltonGirl was there when I thought that one up! Hahaha! Almost as funny as 'Fetchers!'

Okay - that's all I got. Just know I'm trying to entertain. I'm not a slacker. I am doing the work.

5 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger daltongirl said...

Fetch has also filled the Zoom void at our house. Ruff Rocks!!

Okay, I've posted, and I almost died to bring you that post. Are you happy NOW?

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

Yes, I am happy. I am also glad that you have realized that being my friend is a great honor that requires sacrifice. And you should buy some water shoes now, while they are on end-of-summer clearance.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger WhiteRabbit said...

And you should buy some water shoes now, while they are on end-of-summer clearance.

Silly person! This is the end of August. Summer clearance season happened about June. I believe we're approaching end-of-ski-season clearance time. Pretty close to when Christmas decorations start going up. At that point, I know the temps will start heading below 90.

(And BTW, sacrifice is having to enter a weird sequence of characters (known as word verification) to get an equally weird sequence of characters (known as a comment) posted to a blog.)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

I HATE word verification, as I am word-verification-disabled, and can never get it right the first time, but I want to allow anonymous comments (translated - anonaDaveCPA, and his lovely wife, MamaWendy) so we all have to suffer through it. I'm a little bent that they make ME do it to post comments on MY OWN FREAKING BLOG, but I'm getting over it (I built Alison's bridge).

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answer is Capitol Punishment . . . one of the questions is what is the result of electing new congressional representatives.

I just wish you could get a title search done on that little infamous piece of property and stay out of the news. I don’t know anymore if being mentioned by you in your blog is an honor or a curse. But since you are the world’s one and only GoNat, I will accept the consequences of this post. (But I’ll do it semi-anonymously so I maintain plausible deniability.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home