GoNatalieGo

Monday, October 30, 2006

Funny Story

When you title something "Funny Story," people are going to expect it to be really funny. This should probably be titled, "Strange Occurrence." But, it's not all supernatural or anything. Just "Something Weird That Happened."

My husband found a bong in our backyard today. We asked the kids about it. They said it's been there for about a week, and they don't know how it got there. We didn't know what to do about it, because my smart lawyer husband didn't want us to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, because it's a Class B Misdemeanor, so we put it (away from the kids) in the shed and called the local police to come pick it up. I giggled the whole time the officer was here. He was very nice. He told me that, no, that wasn't dirt in it, but residue of the pot, and then he told us how you use a bong. Very insightful. Apparently, the water in the bong cools the marajuana smoke before you inhale it. Convenient.

It's like continuing education here every day.

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger daltongirl said...

Why didn't you call me first? I KNEW I left that thing somewhere--I've been looking for it all week! Now I have to go and buy a new one. Some friend you are.

And man, that WAS a funny story. And a little bit scary, too.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Th. said...

.

I can't believe you giggled the whole time he was there. Now they're going to stake you out for sure.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

And I had just made microwave popcorn. I'm sure he thought I had the munchies. He was probably checking the bong to make sure it wasn't still warm.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

I didn't know what a bong was until today. I've learned something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home