My adorable real-life and cyber-friend, DaltonGirl, tagged me. I was delighted to learn more about DaltonGirl, and, although I am tentative to post this, because I'm a rookie, and I'm still not sure how this works, HERE GOES!!!Four Jobs I've Had
1. Donut Salesman at Dunkin' Donuts - I got fired.
2. Legislative Intern for the Governor of Arizona (not the one that was impeached - the one that was indicted on extortion charges but later pardoned by President Clinton).
3. BYU Police/Traffic Office (I sold permits and took money for tickets. My husband was a traffic cop - lovingly referred to as a Bike Nazi).
4. Receptionist/Teller/Head Teller/Customer Service Representative/Loan Officer at Zions Bank. I was movin' on up to the deluxe apartment in the sky, my friend. This was how we paid for my husband to go to law school. I quit the day he passed the bar.Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth is
3. Emma ("Try not to kill my dogs.")
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (should count as 3, but I'm counting it as one big 10 hour Frodopalooza).Four Places I've Lived
1. San Fernando Valley, CA
2. Prescott, AZ
3. Provo, UT (dorms, Raintree, and attic apartment in the Nostradamus house. Beware the swarm of bees.)
4. Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area (Sugarhouse, Murray, Capitol Hill and now south Davis County)Four TV Shows I Love
1. Gilmore Girls
4. Veronica Mars (I am watching the first season on DVD right now -- I won't watch new episodes until I get caught up. I am really anal, and have to watch them in order.)Four Highly Regarded and Recommended TV Shows That I've Never Watched a Full Episode of
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Sex and the City/The Sopranos (I refuse to pay more than the $15/month I pay for cable, which I pay gladly to get 2 PBS channels.)
4. The ApprenticeFour Places I've Vacationed
1. Disneyland (Don't get me started -- I'm addicted)
2. Santa Fe, New Mexico. We went to Bandolier National Monument - AMAZING.
3. Boston. The Best Vacation Ever! Just my husband and me, doin' the Freedom Trail and riding the Green Line.
4. Yellowstone -- and I am a woman of steel, tent camping in below freezing weather.Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Frito Casserole (chili, tamales, corn, ground beef and onion with fritos on top)
2. Carnitas platter at the Rio Grande -- corn tortillas, not flour
3. Chips with Queso Sauce at Chili's
4. Bacon Cheeseburger combo (no dressing or lettuce) at any burger joint run by restauranteurs of Greek heritage (Yanni's, Burgers Supreme, Apollo Burger, Atlantis Burger). No fry sauce - just ketchup.Four Sites I Visit Daily
1. Utah Legislature (but only 'til Wednesday, baby!)
2. daltongirl's blog
4. Utah Public Policy DailyFour Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
2. San Diego
3. Disneyland (just can't wait 'til June)
4. did I already say bed?Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
Okay, this is where I admit how lame I am. I only know two bloggers, and one of them, daltongirl, tagged me,
so I can only tag one, but I'm reserving the right to tag three more later.
1. Desperate Working Momma
So, that's me. Let me know if you read this, and if you have any more questions. I'm totally into disclosure, baby.