GoNatalieGo

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Joy of Motherhood

Just now, I was sitting here writing a post about Little Miss and her gymnastics obsession. The kiddos are watching Dragon Tales (mean mom won't let them watch anything but PBS Kids during the week). We folded laundry Saturday night, but didn't actually put it away, so the kids decided to get dressed while they were watching TV. Except for Junior, who is going to try and trick me into letting him wear the clothes he put on after church yesterday and then slept in. So, Little Miss walks up to me, pulls down her pants and then says, "Look, mom! I'm wearing my crazy underwear today." I'm not quite sure what makes the red ones with the white design crazy, but I have decided that this is much better than the other post, any day, hands down (but pants up, please).

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger daltongirl said...

If I had underwear with red on it, I bet it could easily be called "crazy."

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I am at it . . . I know what your underwear looks like Ms. Anne Taylor Wannabe (NOT from personal experience but, well you know what I mean) and to many many many people, they are pretty darned crazy in and of themselves!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

So true, both of you. You are two of the wisest people I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home